Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARK BOYLAND REAL ESTATE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.