Four years on, it looks like Google's humanoid robotic ambitions were stillborn.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARISA & ANTHONY DELI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google sells off Boston Dynamics to SoftBank
By Sebastian Anthony - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
- Firefox 54 finally goes multiprocess, eight years after work began
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Firefox's multiple content processes don't suck up as much RAM as Chrome, says Mozilla.
- US gov’t taps The Machine to beat China to exascale supercomputing
By Sebastian Anthony - Friday Jun 16, 2017
US has lagged behind China for years. Can HPE's new architecture help the DoE catch up?
- Anthony Bourdain has anointed this Filipino street food dish as 'the one'
By Yi Shu Ng - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain has eaten his way around the world, and is convinced he's found The One.
That dish is sisig from the Philippines, a local street food dish made from chopped parts of a pig.
He's so sure of it, he's gone ahead and said it could be the next big thing globally.
He told CNN Philippines that the sizzling, crispy pork dish is "perfectly positioned to win the hearts and minds of the world as a whole.
"I think it's the most likely to convince people abroad who have had no exposure to Filipino food to maybe look further and investigate further beyond sisig," he said. Read more...More about Food, Philippines, Anthony Bourdain, Celebrity Chef, and World
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More