Grants of $500,000 over five years will support new and ongoing marine conservation, research, and education efforts conducted by the Ocean Conservancy, Oceana, the Nature Conservancy, and the World Wildlife Fund....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MARINE EDUCATION FOUNDATION, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pacific Life Foundation Awards $2 Million for Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- Watch an old Bay Bridge marine foundation implode
By Filipa Ioannou - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The first of six planned demolitions happened safely and successfully on Saturday, according to Caltrans and the California Highway Patrol.
- H&M Foundation Commits $20.5 Million to Education, WASH, Women
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The partnerships with UNICEF, WaterAid, and CARE will fund ongoing efforts to boost access to education, clean water, and women's empowerment....
- Moore Foundation Commits $152 Million to Marine Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Aug 25, 2017
The funds will support efforts to protect marine health through 2024, with a special focus on the North American Arctic, British Columbia, and the U.S. West Coast....
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Clooney Foundation, UNICEF Partner to Educate Syrian Refugee Children
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The $2.25 million initiative, which includes funding from Google.org and a technology grant from HP, will enable seven public schools to provide formal education to nearly three thousand refugee children....