NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARIA'S NAIL & HAIR SALON INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Tristan Walker Wants To Give Form To Your Hair With His New Haircare Line
By Pavithra Mohan - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Can the latest addition to Walker & Company Brands simplify haircare for women of color?
In recent years, beauty has become increasingly intimate. Brands like MatchCo scan your skin to create a fully personalized foundation; haircare startups like Function of Beauty allow customers to target specific hair concerns—say, split ends or frizz—with personalized shampoo and conditioner. A skincare brand called Skin Inc tailors a serum-based skincare regimen to users based on a quiz.
- Mom gets the half-up, half-down hairstyle so, so wonderfully wrong
By Samantha Scelzo - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When you're a kid and your mom does your hair, it's always a gamble whether or not it will go well. There's usually a lot of tugging, re-doing, and someone always ends up crying.
If your mom wasn't exactly a skilled hairstylists, you also probably ended up with some questionable looks — Like this one given to Twitter user Hanna De Castro, who's mom didn't quite nail the coveted half-up, half-down look requested for this dance photo.
The photo on the left is what her hair is supposed to look like, while on the right is the style she ended up with.
It's a tragedy in two parts.More about Watercooler, Parenting, Kids, Hair, and Moms
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- 'Strands For Trans' Supports Transgender Community
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
"Hair is hair. People are people. And they deserve to be treated as such," says Terri & Sandy co-founder Terri Meyer.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017