Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MARGIN 350, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fake Breast Cancer Charity Must Shut Down, Pay $350K To Real Charities
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A purported charity called The Breast Cancer Survivors Foundation existed for six years, raising money through direct mailers and soliciting donors over the phone. It took in about $3 million per year, spinning heartwarming tales in its mailings of helping patients. This turned out to not actually be true, and those millions went to the professional fundraiser who ran the …
- Naked Emails: Report Says Tracking Of Receipt Is On The Rise
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Most marketers track email receipt. But more consumers are doing it as well. And One More Company thinks it's not a good thing.
- Brussels Bombing Suspect Was a Moroccan Citizen
By DAN BILEFSKY and MILAN SCHREUER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The authorities said the man, shot dead after an attempted attack at a train station, was known to the police but not wanted over terrorism-related offenses.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Scandal Drove Brussels’s Mayor From Office. Now He’s Nowhere to Be Seen.
By MILAN SCHREUER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The bizarre resignation is only the latest in a series of corruption scandals that have ensnared politicians and sowed doubt about the health of democracy in Belgium.