Show me a brilliantly creative healthcare ad and I'll show you a simple ad. Simplicity is the secret sauce to much of the advertising that creatives love, but more importantly, it's the secret to whatusually works for patients, health care professionals and our clients.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MARGARET MARY WAGNER HEALTH CARE NAVIGATOR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Navigating Complexity: A Creative POV
Friday Feb 17, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Health Care's Four Horsemen
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The Senate health care bill simply digs the hole deeper.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Senate's Health-Care Hour
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
GOP opponents will be held accountable if they ruin this rare reform moment.
- Senate Health Care Bill: How the Right and Left Reacted
By ANNA DUBENKO - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Writers across the ideological spectrum and around the internet seem to agree on one thing: They don’t like the Senate’s health care legislation.