MARC USA has appointed media agency veteran Dave Buklarewicz to the newly created position of EVP/Executive Media Director. The ad shop is doubling down on media capabilities to tap what it believes is a great growth opportunity.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARC USA/PITTSBURGH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MARC USA Taps Havas Veteran To Oversee Its Burgeoning Media Practice
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Tony Awards, Pittsburgh Penguins, Uber: Your Monday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Role of Trump’s Personal Lawyer Blurs Public and Private Lines
By REBECCA R. RUIZ and SHARON LaFRANIERE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Marc E. Kasowitz, the president’s private lawyer, has counseled administration staff and exerted broader influence over legal strategy.
- Pittsburgh Lays Claim to Titletown
Monday Jun 12, 2017
With five championships in their half-century of existence, the Penguins are now one of the most dominant franchises in all of sports. The Steelers have been pretty good too.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- As Uber Flails, Its Self-Driving Car Research Rolls On
By Aarian Marshall - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It's been a rough 2017 for Uber, but the fire hasn't quite spread to the autonomous vehicles department.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017