Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
131 MERMAID LN.
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10473
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MARC JAMES ADVERTISING GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
- Robot Reshuffle: Alphabet Sells Boston Dynamics & Schaft to SoftBank
By Gregory T. Huang - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In a deal that was a long time coming, Google’s parent company Alphabet has sold robotics firms Boston Dynamics and Schaft to Japanese tech giant SoftBank. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Boston Dynamics was rumored to be on the market for the past year, with potential suitors including Toyota and Amazon. The robotics […]
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
Thursday Mar 15, 2012
Procter & Gamble marketing head Marc Pritchard on what's next for the world's largest advertiser.
- Trump's Attorney Disputes Comey's Testimony Claims
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
President Donald Trump's attorney Marc Kasowitz in a statement Thursday disputed former FBI Director James Comey's testimony that the president had indicated he wanted the FBI to back off its investigation of Flynn. Photo: AFP/Getty
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadband speeds.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe. The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …