The nurse, Genene Jones, is currently serving concurrent sentences in the death of a girl and injury to a child in 1984. The new charges come ahead of her planned release from prison next year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MARC A. PELUSO, CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Texas Nurse Suspected of Killing Up to 60 Children Is Charged With Murder
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Parents watch nurse beating special needs son on nanny cam
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A California mom was faced with every parent’s worst nightmare when she tuned into her nanny cam app. To her horror, Dyanna Ko saw the family’s nurse beating her 2-year-old son who has special needs at their Redondo Beach home, according CBS News. The nurse, Thelma Manalastas, was caring for the boy, who suffers from...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- TAG Registers With Federal NGO That Works On Cybersecurity Defense
Thursday May 25, 2017
As state-sponsored hacking issues, ad fraud, and cyber-crime take on heightened significance, the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) said it's registered with the Information Sharing and AnalysisOrganization (ISAO) Standards Organization, a non-governmental body created by Congress to bolster the nation's cybersecurity defense through information-sharing.
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
- MARC USA Taps Havas Veteran To Oversee Its Burgeoning Media Practice
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
MARC USA has appointed media agency veteran Dave Buklarewicz to the newly created position of EVP/Executive Media Director. The ad shop is doubling down on media capabilities to tap what it believesis a great growth opportunity.
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017