The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARBLE HILL PHARMACY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
- Wayne State Receives $1.25 Million Planned Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
The gift from alumni and faculty members Peter and Karen Frade will assist students in the university's Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences....
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.
- The Pharmacy of the Future Is Ready For Your Bathroom Counter
By Emily Dreyfuss - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The online pharmacy PillPack is ready to change how you deal with your medications.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Six People Connected to Online Pharmacy Arrested in Canada
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Canadian authorities have arrested six individuals indicted in the U.S. in 2015 in connection with Canada Drugs, a Winnipeg, Manitoba-based online pharmacy that allegedly sold illegal and counterfeit cancer medications in the U.S.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....