For GroupM, it's the second big agency restructuring move in recent weeks, following its decision to fold Maxus into sibling media agency MEC.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAPLEWOOD CONSOLIDATE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- More Agency Consolidation At WPP: Mindshare Absorbs Ogilvy's Neo
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Grubhub Gobbles Foodler as Online Food-Ordering Sector Consolidates
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The shakeout of the crowded field of online food-ordering and delivery companies continues. Chicago-based Grubhub (NYSE: GRUB) has signed an agreement to acquire Boston-based rival Foodler. Terms of the all-cash transaction weren’t disclosed. The deal will add more than $80 million of annualized gross food sales to Grubhub’s business in 2017, according to a press […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Windows Server to copy Windows 10, get twice-yearly feature updates
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Microsoft continues to further consolidate its operating system development.
- How ConocoPhillips Reduced its Data Center Footprint by 80%
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Scott Duplantis, Global IT Director for server, storage, and data center operations at ConocoPhillips, explains his company's data center consolidation project at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
- China Is Ticking All the Boxes on Its Path to War
Friday Jun 16, 2017
China's efforts to separate the U.S. from its Taiwanese ally is often seen as China's leaders' bid to consolidate power. In reality, it's the winds of war.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.