In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAPLE PARK ESTATES CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- What Is A Korean Maple – Learn How To Grow A Korean Maple Tree
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- Japanese Maple Seed Propagation: Tips On Planting Japanese Maple Seeds
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Rare find: Cute single-family SF home for under $800,000
By Anna Marie Erwert - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
As rare as an unticketed car parked at an expired meter in San Francisco is an attractive single-family home for under $1 million. Even in Visitation Valley, where 275 Teddy Ave. is located, the median list price in the last 30 days runs $1.049 million with a sale-to-list ratio of 121 percent. But rare or