President Donald Trump will issue a policy directive on Friday aimed at scaling back some of the changes made by his predecessor to U.S.-Cuba policy, taking aim at tourist travel and transactions with Cuba’s military.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAPLE LEAF CONTRACTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump to Issue Directive Narrowing Obama's Cuba Opening
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Leaf Spot On Beans: How To Control Cercospora Leaf Spot In Beans
By Kristi Waterworth - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- How to Travel to Cuba Now
By VICTORIA BURNETT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Trump administration may impose stricter rules for visiting Cuba. Here’s how those could affect travelers.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Moving to Scuttle Obama Legacy, Donald Trump to Crack Down on Cuba
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The president is expected to declare that the two-year-old Obama-era approach of engagement had amounted to a failed policy of appeasement.
- How Trump Will Change U.S. Policies Toward Cuba
Friday Jun 16, 2017
President Donald Trump is reversing Obama administration moves toward easing restrictions on travel and trade with Cuba, directing changes in ways that could make it harder for Americans to travel to the communist country and slow efforts by businesses to open up shop on the island.
- In Cuba, Trump’s Reversal Could Hurt Small Businesses
By HANNAH BERKELEY COHEN and AZAM AHMED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Obama administration’s relaxation of travel restrictions helped entrepreneurs. Now, these businesses could lose — as could American ones.
- Open Cuba's Market to U.S. Farmers
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Americans can sell food to the island, but only in cash transactions. It’s time to extend credit.