A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - MAPLE COURT APARTMENTS II, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
- Why dumping Marc Staal is Rangers’ only route to Maple Leafs center
By Larry Brooks - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
If the Rangers were engaged in serious talks with the Maple Leafs regarding Tyler Bozak, the only way the Blueshirts could pull off a deal for the veteran center with the $4.2 million cap hit would be to buy out Marc Staal by Thursday’s deadline. There is zero indication that either is happening. Let’s review...
- This chimp lived in a two-bedroom UWS apartment
By Jane Ridley - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Buying a mountain of bananas at the local grocery store, Hester Mundis couldn’t help rolling her eyes when the assistant jokingly asked if she had a monkey at home. “I replied: ‘He’s not a monkey, he’s a chimp!’” says the 78-year-old writer, of Kingston, NY, who used to live on the Upper West Side with...
- What Is A Korean Maple – Learn How To Grow A Korean Maple Tree
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Mom dies after alleged butt injection procedure at New York apartment
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017