A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MANY THANKS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- 15 Clever, Practical, and Affordable Ideas for Thanking Volunteers
By Sandy Rees - Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
Volunteers are the lifeblood of many nonprofits. It’s true. They bring extra hands and usually a healthy dose of enthusiasm as well to help you get things done and fulfill your nonprofit’s mission. They work without reward and often under less-than-perfect circumstances. So, be sure to thank them. And thank30
The post 15 Clever, Practical, and Affordable Ideas for Thanking Volunteers appeared first on Get Fully Funded.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Malicious Fake News On Facebook? Thanks For The Tip!
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Facebook's efforts to flag users that the "news" they are about to look at is possibly BS propels many users to rush to see it - then spread it further.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Critic's Notebook: Groundbreaking TV About Female Desire, Thanks to Playwrights
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Annie Baker and Heidi Schreck wrote an episode of Amazon’s “I Love Dick” that our critic calls the best 20 minutes of television she has seen in years.