A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MANGO KING FARMERS MARKET CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Open Cuba's Market to U.S. Farmers
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Americans can sell food to the island, but only in cash transactions. It’s time to extend credit.
- Burger King, Tim Hortons Vow To Cut Back On Antibiotics In Chicken
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Amid growing concerns about the overuse of antibiotics in farm animals, Burger King has joined the list of fast food chains that will scale back on the use of drugs that are medically important to human beings.For livestock farmers, these antibiotics can help produce chickens that yield more meat. Unfortunately, the continuous low-dose use of antibiotics also contributes to …
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The King Of CRM?
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
I just returned from a very good conference, and on the second night of the event I found myself at a table sitting next to that most elusive but cocksure figure, the self-proclaimed "King of CRM."
- Melbourne Haggles Over the Future of Its Most Popular Market
By BESHA RODELL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Australian city’s plan to modernize the Queen Victoria Market has drawn fire from residents who fear the loss of its antique charm.
- China Greenlights Imports of Two New GMO Products
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
China has approved imports of two new varieties of genetically modified crops, clearing the way for U.S. agricultural companies to market new biotech seeds to farmers.