A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MANDY LOVE NAILS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- New in Memoir: Lessons in Falling in Love, and 2 Accounts of Its Horrors
By MEGHAN DAUM - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Three books trace the highs and the (very) lows of love and marriage, says our memoir columnist, Meghan Daum.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Family tossed from JetBlue flight after toddler kicked seat
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A Brooklyn family of five was booted from a JetBlue flight when they cursed out and threatened a passenger who complained that the couple’s 1-year-old was kicking the back of her seat, the airline claims. Tamir Raanan, Mandy Ifrah and their three kids were removed from the aircraft in Fort Lauderdale on July 2 after...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.