Councilors in Manchester have named pop star Ariana Grande as the city's first honorary citizen for her work in the aftermath of May's terror attacks.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MANCHESTER INN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Manchester Names Ariana Grande Honorary Citizen
By Eoghan Macguire - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Manchester Arena to reopen less than four months after deadly bombing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Debut For Manchester Hyperlocal News Service Backed By Google
Friday Jul 28, 2017
Tech start-up Like No Other is trying to get Manchester's millennials more interested in local news. Funded by Google, the start-up is using ten beacons around Manchester to beam hyperlocal storiesfrom the Manchester Evening News to passersby.
- Manchester bombing ‘hero’ stole credit card of grandma injured in attack: cops
By The Sun - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A homeless man who was labelled a “hero” for helping Manchester bombing victims has been charged with stealing a credit card off a woman injured in the attack. Greater Manchester Police said Chris Parker, 33, of no fixed abode, has been charged with two counts of theft after stealing a bank card from injured grandma...
- The Families Of Each Manchester Terror Attack Victim Will Receive $324,000 From A Public Donation Fund
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
After the May bombing left 22 dead, family members and those injured are now eligible to receive money donated from the public.
- Dad recalls moment he told wife their daughter was killed in the Manchester bombing
By Lia Eustachewich - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The father of the youngest victim killed in the Manchester bombing recalled the tragic moment he told his injured wife that their daughter was gone. Speaking on what would’ve been Saffie’s 9th birthday, Andrew Roussos said he had been “dreading” breaking the news to wife Lisa — but that in the end, she already knew...