London residents on Monday voiced their fears and praised the community response after an attack in which a man from Cardiff, Wales, used a van to plow into pedestrians outside a mosque during Ramadan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAN WITH A VAN COURIER SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Londoners React to Finsbury Park Van Attack
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Gunman Kills 3 and Then Himself at San Francisco UPS Building
By THOMAS FULLER and CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The man, dressed in a UPS uniform, opened fire and then killed himself.
- Man Charged With Terrorism-Related Murder in London Attack
Friday Jun 23, 2017
U.K. police said they had charged a man with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder in connection with the attack on Muslim worshipers in north London this week.
- U.K. Police Investigating Van Attack in London as Terrorism
By DAN BILEFSKY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The man who drove into pedestrians near a mosque in the Finsbury Park neighborhood was believed to have acted alone, a senior counterterrorism official said.
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Van Plows Into Crowd Near London Mosque in Suspected Terror Attack
Monday Jun 19, 2017
A driver rammed a van into a crowd of Muslim worshipers leaving prayers at a north London mosque early Monday, in what police called a terrorist attack.
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?