Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAN WEI & SON US INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- American men’s best hope wants more than US Open title
By Marc Berman - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Sam Querrey is trying not to dump too much pressure on himself amid a stirring U.S. Open run, saying “anything from here is a bonus.’’ Au contraire, this might be Querrey’s best chance to make a U.S. Open final with the gods of Flushing Meadows shining on the last American man standing. The first American...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- In China, Facebook Tests the Waters With a Stealth App
By PAUL MOZUR - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The social media giant has quietly authorized the release of a Chinese version of its Moments app, a highly unusual move that raises transparency questions.