The New York restaurant industry is slowing down, adding fewer jobs and shedding eateries amidst recent hikes in the minimum wage. The Empire State lost 1,000 restaurants last year and the number of jobs as cooks, servers and dishwashers grew by an anemic 1.4 percent. That’s a far cry from the 4.4 percent annual growth...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAMI RESTAURANT & COFFEE SHOP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant workers feeling the pinch in New York
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Behold This Giant List Of Restaurants Offering Birthday Freebies & Discounts
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It’s your birthday, and you’re hungry. You’d like to treat yourself to something delicious, something… free. Where should you go? We’ve got a huge list you can start with. Inspired by the tale of this young, enterprising Philadelphia woman who managed to score free coffee, meals, pretzels, more coffee, snacks, and booze without spending a dime, we wanted to …
- N.J. Distracted Driving Bill Excludes Coffee
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
The sponsor of a bill targeting distracted driving in New Jersey said his proposal doesn’t specifically cite coffee. The WSJ's Lee Hawkins explains.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Small Business Report, March 8, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Mar 8, 2016
The new trend among some independently owned coffee shops; beyond tracking websites employees visit, the new way companies are tracking productivity on the job; and free publicity for a clever restaurant marketing stunt.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.