NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MALCHO'S 480 PLANK ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Merriam-Webster Shuts Down ‘Doctor Who’ Sexist Trolls With Epic Tweet
By Ashley Eady, provided by
- Monday Jul 17, 2017
Merriam-Webster Shuts Down ‘Doctor Who’ Sexist Trolls With Epic TweetAfter the creators of the popular sci-fi show, “Doctor Who,” announced Sunday that its 13th doctor would be a woman — played by Jodie Whittaker — many male fans of the show expressed their displeasure that a female had been chosen.When one user argued that the word “lord” had an inherently masculine connotation (in the show, the Doctor is also called a “Time Lord”), another responded with Merriam-Webster’s actual definition of the word, which, in fact, has nothing to do with gender.Read original story Merriam-Webster Shuts Down ‘Doctor Who’ Sexist Trolls With Epic Tweet At TheWrap
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.