NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1312 GRAND AVE.
BALDWIN, NEW YORK, 11510
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAKEUP YOUR LIFE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- If you squint your eyes a little, Ryan Gosling kind of looks like a young Alec Baldwin
By Samantha Scelzo - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
There's a reason why Cher and her friends from Clueless called cute boys "Baldwins" — young Alec Baldwin was super handsome.
If this reference flies way above your head, just think of it as the '80s equivalent of calling someone a Hemsworth, or a Timberlake, or even a Gosling.
Wait a second...Gosling...More about Watercooler, Celebrities, Doppelganger, Ryan Gosling, and Alec Baldwin
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Woman makes her own makeup with food lying around, and the results are surprisingly good
By Yvette Tan - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Who needs Sephora when you can just look for makeup in your kitchen?
Ms Yeah, a Chinese YouTuber best known for her unorthodox cooking videos, figured out how to creatively whip up some elaborate makeup as well.
She uses everything from tomato sauce to Oreos to complete her look — and the result is pretty amazing.
How's that for skill? Read more...More about Food, Makeup, Youtuber, Makeup Tutorial, and Ms Yeah
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm: Life sucks when you’re a teenager, man
By Mark Walton - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Despite the lack of Dontnod, Before the Storm has all the charm of its predecessor.
- This app allows you to try on lipsticks from every brand you've ever had your eye on
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Who needs to try on lipstick IRL when you can do it without leaving your room?
You might remember Meitu, the selfie-editing app that brought you some of these amazing transformations:
It's now making a serious play for the world of luxury cosmetics, with the launch of a new virtual lipstick counter which is aptly named — you guessed it — Counter, on its MakeUp Plus app (available for iOS and Android).
Just select the colour you want, point the camera at yourself — and you'll be able to choose your perfect shade. Read more...More about Makeup, Lipstick, Cosmetics, Meitu, and Photo Apps