Takata’s U.S. units Tuesday won approval for novel arrangements that will see the world’s largest car makers step up to make sure the troubled parts maker stays in business despite massive product liability claims.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
467 DEKALB AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAKERS' RING LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Takata Wins U.S. Court Approval on Car-Maker Concessions
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Chip Makers Feast on Phones Despite Slowing Sales
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Smartphones aren’t the growth market they once were, so the best play for investors is to find companies not limited to selling one chip per phone.
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.