The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAKE IT MOBILE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- Echo Show Review: Alexa Gets More Intrusive With Camera and Screen
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Show gives a camera and a touch screen to its talking assistant Alexa, increasing her AI capabilities but also making her annoying to live with, Geoffrey A. Fowler finds.
- Snap Partners With Factual To Dig Deeper Into Location Data
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Location data provider Factual on Tuesday announced a deal with Snap Inc., Snapchat's parent company. Snap will have access to Factual's data product, Global Places, to power relevant experiences onits mobile app.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.