The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
make if fly fashions, inc
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT RESIGNED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAKE IF FLY FASHIONS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
- Styles Q. & A.: Virgil Abloh Projects Politics Into His Florence Fashion Show
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Abloh, a multi-hyphenate talent, has enlisted the artist Jenny Holzer to make a statement about the international refugee crisis.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017