Meredith Rodriguez, a 12-year digital sales and marketing veteran, was recently promoted to vice president of sales for Demand Media. Rodriguez will lead the branded ad sales team in the Westernregion for the Santa Monica-based company, according to a release.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAISON RODRIGUEZ LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rodriguez Promoted to VP of Sales, Demand Media
Friday Jan 11, 2013
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez at Robin Hood Foundation’s Gala
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Wednesday May 17, 2017
The annual antipoverty benefit, held at the Javits Center, raised more than $54 million and drew 3,700 attendees.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Inside Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez' lavish 'baecation'
By USATODAY - By USATODAY - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
J-Lo and A-Rod escaped to Monaco and France for a whirlwind trip together.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal