Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1751 SECOND AVENUE GD FL.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10128
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAINSTREAM SALES SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Trump literally tackles mainstream media with CNN ‘clothesline’ video
By Mark Moore, Bruce Golding - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
President Trump signaled Sunday that he’s ready to rumble with the mainstream news media —
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Microsoft is ready to lay off thousands of employees
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Microsoft is expected to announce a major reorganization on Wednesday — moves that may include pink slips for thousands of employees. The software giant will reorganize its global sales group as it re-tunes its business to focus on selling its Azure cloud-computing services and away from boxed software sales, according to reports. The exact number...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.