The idea of "gamification" has rumbled loud and long throughout the marketing and branding echo chamber over the last several years. Despite that attention, gamification in the real world of branding and marketing can seem illusory. Often the passionate gamification discussions of strategy and brainstorming sessions crumble under the day-to-day grind of product campaigns and ROI.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAINSTREAM PROMOTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Use Gamification For Mainstream Consumers, Not Geeks
Friday Jan 25, 2013
- Danone Looks To Tap Mainstream For So Delicious Dairy Free
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The campaign also includes two radio ads airing on Pandora from May through October, and print ads running in national lifestyle magazines from June through October.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- The Rowdy World of Rap’s New Underground
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The lo-fi rap that thrives on SoundCloud teems with unruly energy. Can it survive the mainstream?
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017