Mescal, a cousin to tequila, is rapidly growing in popularity, but the world’s biggest liquor companies are struggling to parlay its rise into substantial profits.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - MAIN STREET LIQUORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Liquor Companies Binge on Mescal but Can't Get Enough
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Why Diageo Is Paying $500 a Bottle for George Clooney's Tequila
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for big liquor groups, craft distilling is following the trail blazed by craft brewing
- A Main Street Independence Day
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Veterans, antique cars, volleyball players—and flags everywhere.
- Cocktails Rise and Shine While Beer and Wine Sales Slip
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Liquor makers sold more spirits and mixed drinks globally in 2016 than in the year before—a bright spot in an industry where volumes of almost every other kind of alcoholic drink are in decline.