NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAGUIRE CHEVROLET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- NBA super-agent says ex-MSG boss tried to steal his A-list clients
By Richard Morgan - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Show me the money, Hank! A top NBA agent who likens himself to Jerry Maguire has sued former Madison Square Garden CEO Hank Ratner for $30 million, claiming the veteran sports mogul tried to poach his A-list basketball clients and destroy his career. In the explosive lawsuit filed in California court Thursday, agent Dan Fegan...
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Test Drive: 2013 Chevrolet Malibu is a solid ride
Saturday Aug 11, 2012
Rolling out now is the mainstream version of the 2013 Malibu with new-generation GM gasoline four-cylinder engines.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- BIZ DEV: Chevy LMAs Shift $238 Million Buying Business From USIM To Carat
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Chevrolet Local Marketing Associations around the country have shifted their media buying business to Carat, part of Dentsu Aegis. The incumbent on the business was independent agency U.S.International Media.
The Chevy LMAs spent an estimated $238 million on ads in 2016 according to Kantar Media.
The LMA structure was set up about a decade ago as a way to give dealersmore control over the direction of their advertising efforts.
Retail specialist Agency 720, part of Omnicom Group, handles creative chores for the LMAs
A spokesperson for the LMAsconfirmed the shift, responding to an email that “Yes, Agency 720 will work with Carat to support the LMAs.”