A busload of protesters from Brooklyn and the Bronx marched up a quiet Greenwich, Conn., road in June 2016 toward a sprawling white colonial house owned by the city's largest affordable-housing...
To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - MAGNOLIA ROAD GLOBAL CREDIT FUND LP
AROUND THE WEB
- The price of being the king of affordable housing
By Rosa Goldensohn - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017