A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
231 NORMAN AVE. #307
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11222
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAGNA OPERA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Paris Journal: With Acrobats and Cake, a Paris Opera Celebrates Its Rebirth
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The newly renovated Opéra Comique draws on opera’s rich history of innovation — and circus acrobats — in an effort to appeal to modern Parisians.
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.
- Reviving a French Opera
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Step into “Alcyone,” an 18th-century French opera that had not been performed in Paris for 246 years.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Philip Gossett, Scholar Who Brought Operas Back to Life, Dies at 75
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mr. Gossett rediscovered lost works, created new editions of Rossini and Verdi scores and helped revive them onstage.
- IPG's Magna Slashes 2017 Ad Expansion: Cites 'Slowdown,' Weak Economic Indicators
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The U.S. ad economy is expanding at a much slower rate than a leading forecaster projected just three months ago. Magna Global, the market forecasting unit of IPG Mediabrands, this morning released arevised estimate for U.S. ad-spending growth that predicts less than half the rate it was projecting in its last forecast released in March. Magna projects the U.S. ad market will expand 1.6% in2017. In March, Magna forecast it would expand 3.7%.