Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAGICAL SIGNS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Trump’s New Magic Number Isn’t 1237; It’s 237
Wednesday Apr 27, 2016
Donald Trump trounced his rivals Tuesday night in five Northeast primary contests. A likely win in New Jersey in June would bring him to 1000 delegates, meaning he’d only need 237 more to win the nomination outright. WSJ’s Jason Bellini reports. Image: Getty
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- The best “escape room” games for a breakout party
By Nate Anderson - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bring "escape room" magic home with these new titles.
- Mickey and Minnie communicate with a little boy in sign language, and it's the sweetest
By Jessica Sroczynski - Friday Jun 16, 2017
If you are one of those people who's a little freaked out by amusement park characters, this video will absolutely change how you feel.
Olive Crest, a nonprofit whose mission is to prevent child abuse, recently posted a YouTube video of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto communicating with one of their children in sign language. Afterwards, Minnie gives the little boy a hug and kiss on the forehead.
The heartwarming interaction certainly seemed to make the little boy's day. The magic of Disney, in all languages. Read more...More about Watercooler, Disney, Children, Disney World, and Disneyland
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017