NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAGICAL MAMA'S CLOTH DIAPERING SERVICE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- MAMA GRIZZLY BITES Palin to subpoena 23 from NY Times in lawsuit
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Twisted dad allegedly killed son who found his ‘disgusting’ fetish photos
By Lia Eustachewich - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A twisted Colorado father was driven to allegedly murder his son when the teen discovered “disgusting” photos of the deviant dad eating feces from a diaper while dressed in women’s clothes, according to reports. Mark Redwine allegedly flew into a rage when his 13-year-old son, Dylan, and his older brother Cory unearthed the embarrassing snaps,...
- Justus Sheffield, Taylor Widener Combine On Playoff No-Hitter - Trenton Makes History After Late Scoring Change
By Josh Norris - Friday Sep 8, 2017
This year has been nothing short of magical for the Trenton Thunder. The Yankees Double-A affiliate tied its own record with 92 wins in a season, won the Eastern League’s Eastern Division and on Thursday night saw infielder Thairo Estrada hit for the cycle against Binghamton in Game Two of the Division Series. On Friday,
The post Justus Sheffield, Taylor Widener Combine On Playoff No-Hitter appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.