A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAGIC ENTERPRISES & TRADING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Build a DevOps-Focused Enterprise
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Why businesses should work to spread DevOps benefits across their entire organization.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- The Wherewithal of Society: An Accountability Challenge to Private Enterprise
By Buzz Schmidt - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In this article from 2011, Buzz Schmidt, founder of GuideStar, chair of the board of the F.B. Heron Foundation, and former chair of the NPQ board, argues that all enterprises need to be held to account for their contribution to—or depletion of—those things that are necessary to sustain a healthy society. He calls these “elements of community capital.” This article contains ideas that are core to NPQ’s views.
- How to use BeyondCorp to ditch your VPN, improve security and go to the cloud
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017