NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JEAN ERICK PIERRE
25 WINNIE LANE
BRENTWOOD, NEW YORK, 11717
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAGIC DISTRIBUTOR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
- Trump’s New Magic Number Isn’t 1237; It’s 237
Wednesday Apr 27, 2016
Donald Trump trounced his rivals Tuesday night in five Northeast primary contests. A likely win in New Jersey in June would bring him to 1000 delegates, meaning he’d only need 237 more to win the nomination outright. WSJ’s Jason Bellini reports. Image: Getty
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- The best “escape room” games for a breakout party
By Nate Anderson - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bring "escape room" magic home with these new titles.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Mickey and Minnie communicate with a little boy in sign language, and it's the sweetest
By Jessica Sroczynski - Friday Jun 16, 2017
If you are one of those people who's a little freaked out by amusement park characters, this video will absolutely change how you feel.
Olive Crest, a nonprofit whose mission is to prevent child abuse, recently posted a YouTube video of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto communicating with one of their children in sign language. Afterwards, Minnie gives the little boy a hug and kiss on the forehead.
The heartwarming interaction certainly seemed to make the little boy's day. The magic of Disney, in all languages. Read more...More about Watercooler, Disney, Children, Disney World, and Disneyland