One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JEAN ERICK PIERRE
25 WINNIE LANE
BRENTWOOD, NEW YORK, 11717
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MAGIC BRANDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Trump’s New Magic Number Isn’t 1237; It’s 237
Wednesday Apr 27, 2016
Donald Trump trounced his rivals Tuesday night in five Northeast primary contests. A likely win in New Jersey in June would bring him to 1000 delegates, meaning he’d only need 237 more to win the nomination outright. WSJ’s Jason Bellini reports. Image: Getty
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.