NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 08, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAGIC & PASTA EVENTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Pasta Salad Sheds Some Carbs for Summer
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Pasta salad lightens up nicely with a reduced carbs-to-crunch ratio. These recipes, for a veggie-forward version and a richer one with roast chicken and blue cheese, redefine the summertime classic.
- Pasta Heir Lists Swiss Estate for About $72 Million
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Riccardo Barilla, a descendant of the founder of the pasta company, is selling Domaine Pré Saint Jean, a roughly 10-acre estate just outside Geneva.
- 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Pasta (Smart Staple Strategies #3)
By Trent Hamm - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
For the next few weeks, we’re going to talk about some smart strategies for using leftover staple foods – things like rice, beans, pasta, and so on. Here’s what you do when you cook a bit too much and don’t know what to do with the rest! It’s tricky to cook the right amount of pasta for a meal. Because you want to make sure that you have enough pasta, it’s very, very easy to cook too much pasta, often ...
The post 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Pasta (Smart Staple Strategies #3) appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Italian Airport Makes Exception To Liquid Limits For Pesto Sauce
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It may come as no surprise that deep in the heart of pasta country, officials at the airport in Genoa, Italy, are offering a special culinary dispensation to anyone traveling with the city’s famed pesto sauce.Genoa’s Cristforo Colombo Airport has been waiving the 100-milliter limit on liquids as long as it’s Genovese pesto as part of the “Il pesto …