Intrinsic to the game, the golf course is the greatest determinant of a player’s experience. An architect’s design not only impacts how (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAG ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Celebrating women's influence in golf course architecture
By USGA - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- The Story Behind D’Angelo Russell’s ESPYS Red Carpet Look
By Allison Sanchez - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Designer Waraire Boswell repurposed found materials to create a "refined from raw" look for the NBA star.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Bauhaus-inspired glass house in the Fairfax woods takes a 90K price cut to $1.16 million
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Built by a San Francisco architect as a summer retreat back in 1962, the property at 148 Madrone Road in Fairfax has many of the hallmarks of Bauhaus design, including white walls, open entertaining space, clean lines, and lots and lots of glass. In fact, the home is 70 percent glass, according to the listing
- Shortlist of Architects Announced for Music Center in London
By ROSLYN SULCAS - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Amanda Levete, Norman Foster and Frank Gehry are among the starchitects vying to design the future home for the London Symphony Orchestra.