A Supreme Court decision this week demands the government to provide money directly to a church, effectively blurring the line that separates church and state.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAE SHED & PLAYGROUND, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- SCOTUS Playground Ruling Narrows the Separation of Religion and State
By Carole Levine - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Pros react to Steph Curry's opening-round 74 at Ellie Mae Classic
By Dan Kilbridge - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Reactions were mixed when it was announced Steph Curry would tee it up at the Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic, but his opening-round (...)
- Fannie Mae Tackles DevSecOps
By Emily Johnson Digital Content Editor, InformationWeek - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Fannie Mae's focus on the customer led them to a DevSecOps strategy that won 1st place in the InformationWeek IT Excellence DevOps category.
- This creepy technology can read your emotions as you walk down the street
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Facial recognition is so last week.
If this Russian tech company has its way, emotion-reading recognition is the cool kid on the block right now. With serious consequences for everyone's privacy and personal data.Privacy, Russia, Facial Recognition, Ntechlab, and Findface
- Prop odds for Steph Curry's Web.com Tour start at Ellie Mae Classic
By Brentley Romine - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Golden State Warriors point guard Steph Curry will make his Web.com Tour debut at the Ellie Mae Classic this week. Here are some prop odds (...)
- Steph Curry's odds of winning Ellie Mae Classic are VERY low
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Think Steph Curry has a chance to win this week’s Ellie Mae Classic? Well, think again. We’ve already shared with you the (...)