The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MADISON INTERIOR USA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Ashley Madison Parent Nears Settlement in Data-Breach Suit
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Ruby Corp., the company behind the Ashley Madison website, won’t admit wrongdoing but will pay $11.2 million to compensate any losses of U.S. residents who used the website on or before July 20, 2015, according to court papers.
- Lawyers score big in settlement for Ashley Madison cheating site data breach
By David Kravets - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Members who paid $19 for their data to be deleted (it wasn't) might get a refund.