The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 07, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2424 STATE ROUTE 203
VALATIE, NEW YORK, 12184
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MADISON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …