NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
815 ASHFORD ST.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MADISON DEVP III CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Ashley Madison Parent Nears Settlement in Data-Breach Suit
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Ruby Corp., the company behind the Ashley Madison website, won’t admit wrongdoing but will pay $11.2 million to compensate any losses of U.S. residents who used the website on or before July 20, 2015, according to court papers.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.