A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
90 7TH AVE. #8
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11217
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MADE BY HOLIDAY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Consider the Caftan: Glamorous Vacation-Dressing Made Easy
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A versatile caftan makes holiday style—from deck chair to dinner time—a no-brainer.
- Yes, Luxury Brands, You Can Survive The Holidays Without A Discount
Tuesday Dec 6, 2016
We just made it through a record-breaking Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but that's just the beginning. It's that time of year when retailers across the country go into hyper-sales mode to push brandsin front of shoppers with open wallets. When consumers are conditioned to expect discounts and deals, we've got to look at how luxury brands stay authentic when taking on the holiday shopping season.While 2016 may not be particularly different than years past, there's something refreshing about luxury brands that keep discounts off the table, staying true to an original brand, and innovatingtheir approach to reaching target consumers.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.