Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAD MACHINE FILMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- How the ‘Mike & Mad Dog’ 30-for-30 got made
By Justin Terranova - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Daniel Forer was worried. The two subjects of his “Mike and the Mad Dog” 30-for-30 were sitting a row in front of him at the premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival, and both had opted not to see the film beforehand so they could watch it with an audience. “I am not even sure they...
- Yahoo ordered to pay $5.5 million for busting March Madness deal
By Reuters - Monday Aug 21, 2017
(Reuters) — Yahoo Inc owes a prize promoter $5.5 million for backing out of a contract to pay $1 billion for predicting every winner in the 2014 NCAA men’s basketball tournament, and entering a similar contract with Quicken Loans Inc and Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc, a court decided on Monday. The 5th U.S. Circuit […]
- Charlize Theron Would ‘Love To’ Star In A ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Prequel
By Josh Kurp - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Charlize Theron is ready to return as Imperator Furiosa.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.