Former leads from WPP, Publicis and inVentiv Health will launch a Los Angeles-based boutique agency to give an old business new life and rein in how clients pay for campaign performance. The updated operational model makes fixed bids, hourly rates and huge retainers a thing of the past.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAD LOVE REALTY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- KPI Boutique Ad Agency Launches With Performance Model To Reduce Payment Term Worries
Thursday Jul 10, 2014
- LA County Looking To Replace Some Old Billboards With Digital
Thursday Jul 3, 2014
The city council in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, has approved an agreement with Edwards Outdoor Advertising to remove 47 of its billboard structures around the city -- including 22 located along Interstate 5 -- in favor of three large electronic billboards in Santa Clarita. Residents are not too happy with the decision, however, and have gathered more than 16,000 signatures in opposition of the plan.
- Spreeify Launches Mobile Display Platform, Claims Better Click-Throughs, Etc.
Tuesday Jul 1, 2014
Los Angeles-based ad tech firm Spreeify has launched a cloud-based mobile and display advertising platform it claims can "maximize click-through, conversion, and engagement" by looking at "social referrals, retargeting and other technology optimize real-time bidding." Spreeify says its customers include JustFab, Gaiam, Papyrus, etnies, Journeys and Adobe.
- 'Social Video' Content Platform Epoxy Raises $6.5M
Tuesday Jun 24, 2014
Epoxy, a Los Angeles-based video ad platform with a focus on social media networks, on Tuesday announced it has closed a $6.5 million Series A round of funding. The investment round was led by Upfront Ventures and Time Warner.
- App Platform Phunware Acquires Tapit for $23 Million
Friday Jan 11, 2013
As initially reported in MobileMarketingDaily on January 3, mobile app infrastructure and services firm Phunware announced its late 2012 acquisition of Los Angeles-based mobile ad company Tapit Media Group for $23 million. Phunware works with major media such as NFL, TCM, Univision, E!, ESPN, Fox and Discovery on app experiences and management.
- Real Web Marketing Designs Three California Dance Sites
Friday Dec 28, 2012
Los Angeles-based Real Web Marketing, a web site marketing company, this week finished designing three new web sites for California DanceArts and the California Contemporary Ballet.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.