Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAD HOPLITE PRODUCTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Nuance Hires Mechanica For Product Launch
Tuesday May 13, 2014
Nuance Communication has hired Newburyport, Mass.-based Mechanica as the branding agency of record for its document imaging division. Mechanica will be creating a integrated media strategy for thelaunch of a new product from the division. The firm said it was awarded the account because of its expertise in working with disruptive technology companies.
- Red Camera's New Sensor Delivers the Eye-Popping 8K Madness
By Tim Moynihan - Saturday May 13, 2017
Red's Weapon 8K S35 features the company’s new Helium sensor, which captures four times the resolution of 4K.