There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (May 25, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 27, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - MACGREGOR (USA) INC.
1993 - HAGGLUNDS, INC.
1992 - ANTILA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- ‘I don’t want any trouble’: How I was mistaken for Bigfoot
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
A plumber from Minneapolis — who claims he has seen Bigfoot — was wearing a homemade suit of raccoon pelts in the woods of North Carolina when a group of Bigfoot hunters mistook him for the legendary beast. Gawain MacGregor, 36, said he was alone Friday night in McDowell County, northeast of Asheville, when he...
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Claudia Rankine on the Legacy of Gwendolyn Brooks
By CLAUDIA RANKINE - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Two new anthologies, “The Golden Shovel Anthology” and “Revise the Psalm,” gather poems and other writings inspired by Gwendolyn Brooks’ work.
- Chris Pine and ‘Wonder Woman’ director reunite for TNT series
By TVLine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Patty Jenkins will direct "One Day She'll Darken."