There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (May 25, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 27, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - MACGREGOR (USA) INC.
1993 - HAGGLUNDS, INC.
1992 - ANTILA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Boy dies at sleepaway camp after complaining about stomach issues
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Authorities are investigating the death of an 11-year-old New Jersey boy who reportedly was suffering from gastrointestinal problems while at sleepaway camp in Pennsylvania. Daniel “Ae Roo” Beer, who had celebrated his birthday last week, was reportedly treated at the camp infirmary on Sunday, before being taken to Bon Secours Hospital in Port Jervis, N.Y.,...
- People Are Absolutely Tearing Up David Brooks’ Tone Deaf Column About Class Divide
By Allison Sanchez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
David Brooks' Column about class divide in America has inspired some epic twitter take-downs.