A California retinal practice has chosen Identillect Technologies Corp. to protect its email and make it HIPPA-compliant.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 14, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAAT TRAINING & CONSULTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- California Retina Consultants Chooses Indentillect
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- 15 Marines Are Hurt, 6 Critically, in Accident at Camp Pendleton
By MAGGIE ASTOR - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The Marines were training in an amphibious vehicle when it caught fire Wednesday morning. The Marine Corps said the cause was under investigation.
- Harvey Techies Pass Baton, And APIs, To Florida Peers as Irma Nears
By Angela Shah - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Houston—As Tropical Storm Harvey made landfall in Houston, Florida resident Leah Halbina messaged friends in the city asking how she could help. That was how she found out about Sketch City and the various civic tech projects the group and others were developing to aid rescue efforts, help people find shelter, and tend to other […]